Savory Pulled Rotisserie Chicken Sandwiches
Knorr® Homestyle Stock, brown sugar and vinegar combine to create a perfectly balanced sweet and savory sauce for rotisserie chicken. These budget-friendly sandwiches make a great lunch or dinner and are perfect for party platters.
|Serving Size 1 sandwich|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||40|
|Total Fat||4.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
- Recipe Serves8
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet onion [or shallots]
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 4 cups rotisserie chicken
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Stir in water, Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken, ketchup, brown sugar and vinegar. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Stir in chicken and heat through.
- Serve, if desired, on toasted hamburger buns.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.