Buffalo Chicken Tacos
A sprinkling of cayenne pepper and our Buffalo Chicken Flavor Rice Sides spice up this quick and easy buffalo chicken tacos recipe, while peppers and onions add a fresh and flavorful crunch.
|Serving Size 2 tacos|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||190|
|Total Fat||21 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||70 g|
|Dietary Fiber||8 g|
|Vitamin A||45 %|
|Vitamin C||130 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 1 package Knorr® Menu Flavors Rice Sides™ - Buffalo Chicken flavor
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 medium red and/or green bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. lime juice [or lemon juice] (optional)
- 1 package (12 oz.) chicken tenders [or chicken nuggets], prepared according to package directions
- 2 Tbsp. cayenne pepper sauce
- 8 (6-in. ea.) corn or flour tortillas
- Prepare Knorr® Menu Flavors Rice Sides™ - Buffalo Chicken flavor according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook peppers with onion, stirring frequently, until vegetables are tender, about 6 minutes. Stir in lime juice and cook 1 minute.
- Toss hot chicken with cayenne pepper sauce. Evenly divide rice, vegetables and chicken onto tortillas and fold taco-style. Serve, if desired, with your favorite taco toppings.
- Cost per recipe*: $10.40. Cost per serving*: $2.60. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.