|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- Combine flour with pepper in shallow dish. Dip chicken in egg, then flour mixture; set aside.
- Melt Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken, turning once, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- Stir lemon juice, water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken into skillet until Stock is melted. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring frequently. Return chicken to skillet. Reduce heat to low and simmer until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 3 minutes.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.