Fajita Chili Con Carne
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||160|
|Total Fat||18 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbs||53 g|
|Dietary Fiber||8 g|
|Vitamin A||20 %|
|Vitamin C||90 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 lb. ground beef [or ground turkey]
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 package Knorr® Menu Flavors Rice Sides™ - Steak Fajitas flavor
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 can (16 oz.) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- Brown ground beef with onion in 4-quart stockpot; drain, if desired.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 7 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Garnish, if desired, with sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese and/or sliced green onions.
- TIP: Spice it up with hot pepper sauce and/or chopped jalapeno peppers!
- Cost per recipe*: $6.94 Cost per serving*: $1.73 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.4
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!0
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.5
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4