Steak & Fajita Rice with Black Bean & Corn Salsa
|Serving Size 4 servings|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||53 g|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||60 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 package Knorr® Menu Flavors Rice Sides™ - Steak Fajitas flavor
- 1 lb. sirloin steak
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup fresh or frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup salsa
- Prepare Knorr® Menu Flavors Rice Sides™ - Steak Fajitas flavor according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, grill steak to desired doneness, then thinly slice.
- Combine black beans, corn and salsa in small bowl; set aside. Arrange Rice on serving platter, then top with steak and black bean and corn salsa. Sprinkle, if desired, with chopped cilantro.
- Cost per recipe*: $10.12 Cost per serving*: 2.53 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.