Ranch Chicken Fajitas
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time25 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 2 medium red and/or green bell peppers
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 package (12 oz.) breaded chicken nuggets, prepared according to package directions
- 2 Tbsp. ranch dressing
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 8 (6-in. ea.) fajita size flour tortillas
- Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium high heat and cook red peppers and onion, stirring frequently, until tender, about 6 minutes. Stir in chili powder and cook 1 minute; set aside.
- Toss hot chicken nuggets with dressing.
- Serve chicken, pepper mixture and hot Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor in tortillas and, if desired, with your favorite fajita toppings.