Ranch Chicken Fajitas
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time25 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 2 medium red and/or green bell peppers
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 package (12 oz.) breaded chicken nuggets, prepared according to package directions
- 2 Tbsp. ranch dressing
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 8 (6-in. ea.) fajita size flour tortillas
- Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium high heat and cook red peppers and onion, stirring frequently, until tender, about 6 minutes. Stir in chili powder and cook 1 minute; set aside.
- Toss hot chicken nuggets with dressing.
- Serve chicken, pepper mixture and hot Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor in tortillas and, if desired, with your favorite fajita toppings.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.6
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.4