Buffalo Shrimp Ranch Salad
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 lb. uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Tbsp. ranch dressing
- 1 package Knorr® Menu Flavors Rice Sides™ - Buffalo Chicken flavor
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- Melt Spread in large nonstick skillet and cook shrimp, turning once, until shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes. Stir in dressing; set aside.
- To serve, toss hot cooked Knorr® Menu Flavors Rice Sides™ - Buffalo Chicken flavor, with cooked shrimp, lettuce, tomatoes and onion in medium bowl.
- Drizzle, if desired, with additional dressing.