Buffalo Shrimp Ranch Salad
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 package Knorr® Menu Flavors Rice Sides™ - Buffalo Chicken flavor, cooked according to package directions
- 1 lb. uncooked large shrimp
- 2 Tbsp. Wish-Bone® Ranch Dressing
- 6 cups romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 cups tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- Melt Spread in 12-inch non-stick skillet, cook shrimp, turning once, until shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes. Stir in Dressing; set aside.
- Spoon hot Knorr® Menu Flavors Rice Sides™ - Buffalo Chicken flavor onto serving platter, then arrange lettuce, tomatoes and red onion around rice. Top with shrimp.
- Drizzle, if desired, with additional Dressing.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.