Chicken & Pasta Primavera
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||51 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||120 %|
|Vitamin C||30 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time20 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 8 ounces farfalle pasta or spiral pasta
- 4 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 4 cups assorted fresh vegetables(onion, zucchini, yellow squash and/or carrot)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. thinly sliced fresh basil leaves, (optional)
- Cook farfalle pasta in lightly salted water according to package directions, reserving 1 cup cooking water before draining.
- Meanwhile, melt 1 tablespoon Spread in deep 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook 1/2 of the chicken, stirring occasionally, until almost cooked, about 4 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside. Repeat with additional 1 tablespoon Spread and chicken.
- Melt remaining 2 tablespoons Spread in same skillet and cook vegetables, stirring frequently, until vegetable are tender, about 8 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in pasta water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken and simmer just until Stock is melted. Stir in chicken, pasta and cheese and simmer 2 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve over hot farfalle pasta, then sprinkle basil.
- See nutrition information for sodium content.