|Serving Size 1 burger|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||22 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
- Makes 6 burgers
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time8 min
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground turkey
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 6 hamburger buns, toasted if desired
- Your favorite burger toppings (cheese, lettuce, sliced tomato, onion)
- Combine ground turkey with Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken in medium bowl; shape into 6 patties.
- Brush patties with oil, then grill or broil, turning once, until burgers are thoroughly cooked, about 8 minutes.
- Serve on buns with your favorite burger toppings.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.