Green Chicken Chili
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||22 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||35 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time18 min
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts [or pork tenderloin], cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 cups water
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) cannellini beans [or white kidney beans]
- 1 can (4 oz.) green chilies, undrained
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- Heat oil in 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat and cook onion and jalapeno pepper, stirring frequently, until onion is tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook 1 minute. Add chicken and cook, stirring frequently, until chicken is almost cooked, about 4 minutes. Stir in water, beans, chilies and Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken, stirring until Stock is melted. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 10 minutes.
- Garnish, if desired, with shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, chopped cilantro and/or lime wedges.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.