This hearty Mexican tortilla soup recipe is literally filled with flavor. Featuring chicken, tomatoes, onions and Knorr® Homestyle Stock, this fast soup is a delicious starter or main course.
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||14 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||35 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 1/2 cups rotisserie chicken
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes
- 2 cups water
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- 10 plain tortilla chips, crumbled
- Heat oil in 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring frequently, until onion is tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in chili powder and cook 30 seconds. Stir in chicken and cook, stirring frequently, 30 seconds.
- Stir in tomatoes and water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes. Stir in Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken until Stock is melted.
- To serve, evenly arrange tortilla chips in 4 soup bowls, then top with soup. Garnish, if desired, with shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, chopped cilantro and/or lime wedges.
- See nutrition information for sodium content.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.5
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4.1
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.4
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.6