This hearty Mexican tortilla soup recipe is literally filled with flavor. Featuring chicken, tomatoes, onions and Knorr® Homestyle Stock, this fast soup is a delicious starter or main course.
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||14 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||35 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 1/2 cups rotisserie chicken
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes
- 2 cups water
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- 10 plain tortilla chips, crumbled
- Heat oil in 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring frequently, until onion is tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in chili powder and cook 30 seconds. Stir in chicken and cook, stirring frequently, 30 seconds.
- Stir in tomatoes and water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes. Stir in Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken until Stock is melted.
- To serve, evenly arrange tortilla chips in 4 soup bowls, then top with soup. Garnish, if desired, with shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, chopped cilantro and/or lime wedges.
- See nutrition information for sodium content.