|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||39 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||45 %|
|Vitamin C||140 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 2 medium red and/or green bell peppers
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- 8 (6-in. ea.) flour tortillas, warmed
- Season chicken with chili powder. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet and cool slightly; slice.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet and cook red peppers and onion, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 8 minutes. Reduce heat to low. Stir in lime juice and Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken and simmer until Stock is melted. Return chicken to skillet; toss to coat.
- Serve in warmed tortillas and garnish, if desired, with your favorite fajita toppings such as shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream and/or chopped cilantro.
- See nutrition information for sodium content.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.