Sautéed onions and white button mushrooms add a deep, savory flavor to this simple yet sophisticated skillet chicken marsala recipe.
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 package (10 oz.) white button mushrooms
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup dry Marsala wine
- 1/2 tsp. fresh thyme
- Evenly coat chicken with flour.
- Melt 2 tablespoons Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken, turning once, about 8 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms and onion, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are golden brown, about 6 minutes. Stir in Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken until Stock is melted. Stir in water, wine and thyme. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low. Return chicken to skillet and simmer uncovered until sauce is thickened and chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 2 minutes.