Hearty Beef Chili
For cooked-all-day flavor in just 30 minutes, try our hearty beef chili recipe. Onions, peppers and chipotle chiles combine with beans and beef to give this cold-weather dish a hearty richness. The best part? It’s just as delicious the next day.
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||24 g|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g|
|Vitamin A||30 %|
|Vitamin C||70 %|
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper [or green bell pepper]
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Beef
- 1/2 tsp. ground chipotle chile pepper
- 1 can (28 oz.) crushed tomatoes
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- Cook ground beef, onion and red pepper in 4-quart saucepan, stirring occasionally, until beef is browned and vegetables are tender.
- Stir in Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Beef and chipotle chile pepper* until Stock is melted.
- Stir in tomatoes and beans. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes. Serve, if desired, with shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream and/or chopped cilantro.
- *Use more if desired.
- Throw together this chili recipe while making your dinner for Sunday night. Refrigerate and serve on a busy weeknight.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.4
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!0
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.5
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4