Grilled Teriyaki Steak & Vegetables
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||16 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||100 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Beef
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 large clove garlic
- 1 lb. flank steak
- 4 cups assorted cut-up fresh vegetables (bell peppers, mushrooms, zucchini and/or yellow squash)
- Combine Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Beef, onion, brown sugar, oil, soy sauce and garlic in medium bowl.
- Rub 1/2 of the stock mixture on both sides of steak; set aside. Toss vegetables with remaining mixture.
- Grill or broil steak and vegetables until desired doneness.
- Tip: For extra flavor, let steak and vegetables marinate 30 minutes before cooking.
- See nutrition information for sodium content.