Shrimp with Scampi Noodles & Spinach
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 1 lb. uncooked medium shrimp
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Scampi Flavor
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves, roughly chopped [or 1 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry]
- Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Remove shrimp and set aside.
- Melt remaining Spread in same skillet and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until tender.
- Add water and bring to a boil. Stir in Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Scampi Flavor and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Stir in spinach and continue cooking, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until Pasta is tender. Top with shrimp.
- VARIATION: For Chicken with Scampi Noodles & Spinach, use 1 lb. boneless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips instead of shrimp.