Cajun Sausage Pepper & Rice Skillet
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 lb. kielbasa, sliced
- 1/8 tsp. ground red pepper
- 2 medium red and/or green bell peppers, chopped
- Prepare Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor according to package directions, adding green beans during last 3 minutes of cook time.
- Meanwhile, cook sausage with cayenne pepper in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat stirring occasionally, until sausage is golden, about 4 minutes. Remove sausage from skillet and set aside.
- Cook red pepper in same skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in sausage and Rice.
- *Use more or less according to taste.