BBQ Burger Skillet Dinner
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 3/4 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Menu Flavors Rice Sides™ - Baby Back BBQ flavor
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- Burger Toppings: chopped onion, shredded lettuce, relish and/or Thousand Island dressing as a "special sauce"
- Brown ground beef in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, about 5 minutes. Drain if desired.
- Add water and milk and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Menu Flavors Rice Sides™ - Baby Back BBQ flavor and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered, stirring occasionally, 7 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Stir in tomato. Serve with Burger Toppings.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.4
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!0
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.5
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4