BBQ Burger Skillet Dinner
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 3/4 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Menu Flavors Rice Sides™ - Baby Back BBQ flavor
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- Burger Toppings: chopped onion, shredded lettuce, relish and/or Thousand Island dressing as a "special sauce"
- Brown ground beef in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, about 5 minutes. Drain if desired.
- Add water and milk and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Menu Flavors Rice Sides™ - Baby Back BBQ flavor and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered, stirring occasionally, 7 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Stir in tomato. Serve with Burger Toppings.