Flank Steak Fajitas
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 lb. flank steak
- 2 large red and/or green bell peppers
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 package Knorr® Menu Flavors Rice Sides™ - Steak Fajitas flavor
- 8 (6-in. ea.) flour tortillas, heated
- Combine oil, lime juice and chili powder in small bowl; brush half on steak and half on vegetables.
- Grill or broil steak to desired doneness; slice steak. Grill vegetables, turning once, 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender; slice peppers.
- Serve sliced steak, vegetables and hot Knorr® Menu Flavors Rice Sides™ - Steak Fajitas flavor in tortillas and, if desired, with your favorite fajita toppings.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.