Flank Steak Fajitas
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 lb. flank steak
- 2 large red and/or green bell peppers, sliced
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 package Knorr® Menu Flavors Rice Sides™ - Steak Fajitas flavor
- 8 (6-in. ea.) flour tortillas, heated
- Combine oil, lime juice and chili powder in small bowl; brush half on steak and half on vegetables.
- Grill or broil steak to desired doneness; slice steak. Grill vegetables, turning once, 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender; slice peppers.
- Serve sliced steak, vegetables and hot Knorr® Menu Flavors Rice Sides™ - Steak Fajitas flavor in tortillas and, if desired, with your favorite fajita toppings.