Buffalo Chicken & Rice Dinner
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||31 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||6 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time20 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 1 package Knorr® Menu Flavors Rice Sides™ - Buffalo Chicken flavor
- 2 cups celery
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, grilled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese (about 1 oz.)
- Prepare Knorr® Menu Flavors Rice Sides™ - Buffalo Chicken flavor according to package directions. Stir in 1 cup celery.
- Arrange Rice on serving platter, then top with chicken.
- Sprinkle with blue cheese and remaining 1 cup celery.
- Cost per recipe*: $7.52 Cost per serving*: $1.88 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.5
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4.1
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.4
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.6