Three-Cheese Bruschetta Chicken
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||21 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||-1 IU|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves(about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 2 Tbsp. fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese(about 2 oz.)
- 1/2 cup shredded provolone cheese(about 2 oz.)
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine tomato with basil in small bowl; set aside.
- Stir 1/2 of the cheeses into hot Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Alfredo until melted, then turn onto serving platter. Arrange chicken on Pasta, then sprinkle with remaining cheeses and tomato mixture.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.