Three-Cheese Bruschetta Chicken
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||21 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||-1 IU|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 2 Tbsp. sliced fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine tomato with basil in small bowl; set aside.
- Stir 1/2 of the cheeses into hot Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Alfredo until melted, then turn onto serving platter. Arrange chicken on Pasta, then sprinkle with remaining cheeses and tomato mixture.