Spinach & Artichoke Chicken with Creamy Pasta
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time20 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 1 package Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Parmesan
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 can (13.75 oz.) artichoke hearts, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, grilled and sliced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Prepare Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Parmesan according to package directions, stirring in spinach and artichokes during last 2 minutes of cook time. Stir in sour cream.
- Arrange Pasta on serving platter, then top with hot chicken and cheese.
- Cost per recipe*: $12.26 Cost per serving*: $3.06 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.6
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!4.9
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4.2
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.4
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.3