French Onion Noodle Soup
Noodles or onions? Why not get both with out French Onion Noodle Soup recipe. We’ve taken the classic French onion soup and added our own noddle-filled twist.
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 3 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 3 2/3 cups beef broth
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Butter & Herb
- 12 slices French baguette
- 1 cup shredded Gruyere cheese or Swiss cheese
- Melt Spread in 5-quart saucepot over medium heat and cook onions covered, stirring frequently, until onions are caramelized, about 15 minutes. Stir in wine and cook 1 minute. Stir in broth and Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Butter & Herb; heat through.
- Meanwhile, line broiler pan with aluminum foil. Arrange bread on pan, then top with cheese. Broil 1 minute or until melted.
- Serve cheese bread with soup.