Buffalo Chicken & Rice
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time12 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Menu Flavors Rice Sides™ - Buffalo Chicken flavor
- 2 cups celery
- 2 Tbsp. chunky blue cheese dressing
- Melt Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- Stir water and Knorr® Rice Sides - Buffalo Chicken into same skillet and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 7 minutes.
- Stir in chicken and simmer an additional 2 minutes or until rice is tender and chicken is heated through. Stir in celery and Dressing. Remove from heat and let stand covered 2 minutes. Garnish, if desired, with thinly sliced green onions.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.4
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!0
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.5
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4