Buffalo Chicken & Rice
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time12 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Menu Flavors Rice Sides™ - Buffalo Chicken flavor
- 2 cups celery
- 2 Tbsp. chunky blue cheese dressing
- Melt Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- Stir water and Knorr® Rice Sides - Buffalo Chicken into same skillet and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 7 minutes.
- Stir in chicken and simmer an additional 2 minutes or until rice is tender and chicken is heated through. Stir in celery and Dressing. Remove from heat and let stand covered 2 minutes. Garnish, if desired, with thinly sliced green onions.