- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 lb. peeled and deveined uncooked large shrimp
- 2 tsp. curry powder, divided
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 can (14 oz.) lite coconut milk
- 1 package Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Chicken flavor Fried Rice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- Season shrimp with 1 teaspoon curry powder.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in 12-inch no-stick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, turning once, until shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes. Remove shrimp and set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet and cook onion, red pepper and remaining 1 teaspoon curry, stirring frequently, until vegetables are tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir coconut milk and Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Chicken flavor Fried Rice. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in shrimp; heat through. Remove from heat and sprinkle with cilantro.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.