Crispy Orange Chicken Bowl
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||190|
|Total Fat||21 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||62 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Vitamin A||20 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time20 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 1 package Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Teriyaki Noodles
- 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen frozen stir-fry vegetables, thawed
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 box (12 oz.) breaded chicken nuggets, prepared according to package directions until crispy
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade [or apricot preserves ]
- 2 tsp. reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. white vinegar
- Prepare Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Teriyaki Noodles according to package directions, adding vegetables during the last 2 minutes of cook time. Stir in almonds. Evenly divide into 4 bowls.
- Toss chicken with marmalade, soy sauce and vinegar in medium bowl. Serve over hot Noodles.
- Garnish, if desired, with additional almonds and chow mein noodles.
- Cost per recipe*: $10.10. Cost per serving*: $2.53. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.