Crispy Orange Chicken Bowl
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||190|
|Total Fat||21 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||62 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Vitamin A||20 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time20 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 1 package Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Teriyaki Noodles
- 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen frozen stir-fry vegetables, thawed
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 box (12 oz.) breaded chicken nuggets, prepared according to package directions until crispy
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade or apricot preserves
- 2 tsp. reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. white vinegar
- Prepare Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Teriyaki Noodles according to package directions, adding vegetables during the last 2 minutes of cook time. Stir in almonds. Evenly divide into 4 bowls.
- Toss chicken with marmalade, soy sauce and vinegar in medium bowl. Serve over hot Noodles.
- Garnish, if desired, with additional almonds and chow mein noodles.
- Cost per recipe*: $10.10.
Cost per serving*: $2.53.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.