Creamy Shrimp Asparagus 'Risotto'
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 1 lb. uncooked large shrimp
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Herb & Butter
- 1 box (7.5 oz.) frozen asparagus spears, thawed [or fresh asparagus*, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces]
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium high heat and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, until shrimp turn pink, about 4 minutes. Remove shrimp and set aside.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet and cook onion over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in water and Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Herb & Butter. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 5 minutes. Stir in asparagus and simmer until rice is tender, about 2 minutes. Stir in shrimp. Remove from heat and stir in half and half and cheese.
- *If using fresh asparagus, stir in at the same time as water and Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Herb & Butter.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.