Loaded Chicken Broccoli Pasta
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor Broccoli
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Prepare Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor Broccoli according to package directions, adding broccoli during last 2 minutes of cook time.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 8 minutes.
- Stir sour cream into Pasta, then spoon onto serving platter. Top with chicken, then cheese, bacon and green onion.