Chicken & Green Bean Skillet
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 package (8 oz.) sliced crimini mushrooms
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Creamy Chicken flavor
- 1 cup cut fresh green beans
- 1 cup cut sugar snap peas
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and black pepper.
- Melt Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 4 minutes. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add mushrooms to skillet and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are tender and liquid is almost evaporated, about 5 minutes.
- Stir water, Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Creamy Chicken flavor, green beans and sugar snap peas into same skillet. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 7 or until rice is tender. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream and chicken.
- TIP: Feel free to use 2 cups frozen cut green beans as a substitute for the fresh green beans and sugar snap peas.
- TIP: You can substitute a drained 4.5 oz. jar sliced mushrooms for the fresh mushrooms.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.4
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.5
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4