Rice 'N Green Bean Casserole
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time35 min
- Stand Time10 min
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Creamy Chicken flavor
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen cut green beans, thawed [or 1 can (14.5 oz.) French cut green beans]
- 2 1/4 cups 2% milk
- 1 jar (4.5 oz.) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 3/4 cup French fried onions
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spray 8 X 8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Creamy Chicken flavor, green beans, milk and mushrooms in baking dish. Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake 35 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring once after 20 minutes.
- Let stand covered 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with onions.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.6
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.4