Spanish Chicken & Rice
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time30 min
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice
- 1 cup frozen green peas and carrots, thawed
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken
- 1/4 cup pimiento-stuffed olives (optional)
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until almost tender. Add water and Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer covered 5 minutes. Stir in green peas and carrots and continue cooking 2 minutes until rice is tender.
- Just before serving, stir in chicken and olives.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.