Harvest Turkey & Rice Dinner
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Creamy Chicken flavor
- 2 cups water
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 lb. cut-up cooked turkey or chicken
- Bring Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Creamy Chicken flavor and water to a boil over high heat in 12-inch nonstick skillet. Reduce heat and simmer covered 5 minutes. Stir in green beans and cranberries and simmer 2 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Stir in turkey and heat through, about 1 minute.
- TIP: For a Harvest Rice Stuffed Apple side dish, prepare recipe above omitting the cooked turkey. Preheat oven to 400°. Using a paring knife, core 6 large baking apples; then use a spoon to scoop out center of apple to within 1/2-inch of edges leaving bottom of apples intact. Evenly fill with Harvest Rice mixture. Arrange stuffed apples in 9x13-inch baking dish. Pour 3/4 cup water around apples in baking dish. Bake, covered, 20 minutes. Uncover and bake additional 5 minutes or until apples are softened and rice mixture is hot. Serve.