- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 jar (16 oz.) salsa
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Mexican Rice, prepared according to package directions
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 can (15 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 4 (10-in.) burrito size flour tortillas
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spread 1/2 cup salsa in 13 x 9-inch baking dish; set aside.
- Combine 3/4 cup salsa, hot Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Mexican Rice, chicken and corn in large bowl.
- Evenly spoon into centers of tortillas, then roll up burrito-style. Arrange seam-side down in prepared pan. Top with remaining salsa and cheese. Bake 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbling.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.4
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4