|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||170|
|Total Fat||19 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||90 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Vitamin A||20 %|
|Vitamin C||80 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 jar (16 oz.) salsa
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Mexican Rice
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 can (15 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 4 (10-in.) burrito size flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spread 1/2 cup salsa in 13 x 9-inch baking dish; set aside.
- Combine 3/4 cup salsa, hot Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Mexican Rice, chicken and corn in large bowl.
- Evenly spoon into centers of tortillas, then roll up burrito-style. Arrange seam-side down in prepared pan. Top with remaining salsa and cheese. Bake 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbling.