Dan's Chipotle Rice Burritos
|Serving Size 1 burrito|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||52 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor or Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans [or red kidney beans], drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tsp. chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce [or 1 tsp. chipotle chili powder]
- 6 (8-in.) fajita size flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese [or cheddar cheese] (about 2 oz.)
- Prepare Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor with water and 1 according to package directions. Stir in beans, cilantro and chipotle peppers.
- Evenly spoon rice mixture onto warm tortillas; top with cheese. Fold in sides, then roll up. Serve, if desired, with sour cream. *For a dinner version, simply add warm cut-up cooked chicken or steak to rice mixture!
- Photo Copyright© 2010 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.