|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||50 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups uncooked long grain rice
- 2 serrano chiles, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- Bring water, rice, chiles and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon to a boil over high heat in 3-quart saucepan. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 20 minutes or until rice is tender. Fluff rice with fork, then stir in cilantro and pepper.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.