|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||180|
|Total Fat||20 g|
|Saturated Fat||10 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||20 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time6 min
- 1 lb. uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 3/4 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1/2 cup white tequila [or reposado tequila]
- 3/4 cup Mexican crema [or sour cream]
- 1/8 tsp. chili powder (optional)
- Toss shrimp with Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon, green onions, lime juice and pepper; set aside.
- Melt Country Crock® Spread in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp mixture, turning once, 3 minutes or until shrimp turns pink. Remove skillet from heat, then stir in tequila. Carefully light tequila mixture with long match. Let flame burn 10 seconds, then carefully cover skillet with lid to extinguish. Stir in crema. Sprinkle with chili powder and serve, if desired, with Spiced Rice*.
- *Spiced Rice: Bring 4 cups water, 2 cups uncooked long grain rice, 2 serrano chiles, chopped, and 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon to a boil over high heat in 3-quart saucepan. Reduce heat to medium and simmer covered 20 minutes or until rice is tender. Fluff rice with fork, then stir in 1/4 cup chopped cilantro and 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.