Pizza-Style Rice Skillet
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||33 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time13 min
- Stand Time2 min
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 1 cup sliced vegetables (mushrooms, zucchini, onions and/or bell peppers)
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning, crushed
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 1/2 cup Ragu® Sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 2 oz.)
- 12 slices pepperoni
- Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook vegetables, stirring frequently, 4 minutes or until tender. Remove vegetables and set aside.
- Stir in remaining Spread, water, Italian seasoning and Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Stir in Pasta Sauce, then top with cheese, pepperoni and vegetables. Let stand covered 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.