Sausage & Peppers Alfredo
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||29 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||40 %|
|Vitamin C||130 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 lb. sweet Italian sausage links, removed from casings and crumbled
- 2 red and/or green bell peppers, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
- Cook sausage in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until browned, about 5 minutes. Remove sausage and set aside. Reserve 1 tablespoon drippings.
- Cook red peppers and onion in same skillet in reserved drippings over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 5 minutes. Remove vegetables and set aside.
- Bring water and milk to a boil over high heat in same skillet. Stir in Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Alfredo and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir in sausage and vegetables.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.