Philly Cheesesteak Rice
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||160|
|Total Fat||18 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbs||34 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||60 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 1 large green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 lb. thin sandwich or skirt steak
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli
- Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook green pepper and onion, stirring frequently, 7 minutes or until very tender. Remove vegetables and set aside.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread and brown steak, in batches, about 2 minutes. Remove steak and set aside.
- Stir in water and Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender. Serve rice with vegetables and steak.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.