Philly Cheesesteak Rice
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||160|
|Total Fat||18 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbs||34 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||60 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 1 large green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 lb. thin sandwich or skirt steak
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli
- Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook green pepper and onion, stirring frequently, 7 minutes or until very tender. Remove vegetables and set aside.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread and brown steak, in batches, about 2 minutes. Remove steak and set aside.
- Stir in water and Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender. Serve rice with vegetables and steak.