Fajita Chicken & Rice Skillet
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into cubes
- 2 green and/or red bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli
- Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet and cook green peppers, onion and chili powder, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in water and Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Return chicken to skillet; heat through. Serve, if desired, with warmed flour tortillas, lime wedges, sour cream and finely chopped fresh cilantro.
- Cost per recipe*: $8.44 Cost per serving*: $2.11 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.