Fajita Chicken & Rice Skillet
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into cubes
- 2 green and/or red bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli
- Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet and cook green peppers, onion and chili powder, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in water and Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Return chicken to skillet; heat through. Serve, if desired, with warmed flour tortillas, lime wedges, sour cream and finely chopped fresh cilantro.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.5
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.4