Margherita Pizza Pasta with Chicken
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||21 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time13 min
- Stand Time4 min
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 1 cup cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp. thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and heat chicken, stirring frequently, until heated through, about 2 minutes. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Stir in remaining 1 tablespoon Spread, water and milk into same skillet and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Alfredo and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Return chicken to skillet, then top with tomato and cheese. Let stand covered until cheese is melted, about 4 minutes. Sprinkle with basil.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.