Cheesy Pasta with Chicken & Mushrooms
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- Stand Time2 min
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into cubes
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 1 cup Swiss cheese [or Monterey Jack cheese ](about 4 oz.)
- Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet and cook mushrooms, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until golden. Add water and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Return chicken to skillet; heat through. Top with cheese. Let stand covered 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.4
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4