Chicken & Leek Pot Pies
Enjoy one now...freeze the second for another day.
- Recipe Serves8
- Preparation Time20 min
- Cooking Time30 min
- 1 package Knorr® Leek recipe mix
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed (corn, peas, carrots, and/or broccoli)
- 4 cups shredded rotisserie chicken [or cut-up cooked chicken]
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 refrigerated pie crusts [or pastry for double-crust pie]
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Bring Knorr® Leek recipe mix, water and milk just to a boil over medium-high heat in large saucepan, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring frequently, 5 minutes. Stir in vegetables, chicken, thyme and, if desired, ground black pepper. Simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until heated through. Stir in cheese until melted. Evenly spoon into two 9-inch pie plates.
- Top each with pie crust. Press pie crust around edge of pie plates to seal; trim excess pastry, then flute edges. Make small slits in pastry with tip of knife. Bake 20 minutes or until crusts are golden.
- FREEZING/MAKE-AHEAD DIRECTIONS: Prepare as above but do not bake. Wrap in heavy-duty aluminum foil and freeze. To bake, preheat oven to 375°. Remove from freezer and remove foil. Wrap edges of pie shell with foil. Bake 50 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 20 minutes or until crust is golden.
- Also terrific with Lipton® Recipe Secrets ® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.5
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!4.9
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4.2
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.4
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.3