Arroz Con Pollo Verde
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||220|
|Total Fat||24 g|
|Saturated Fat||10 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||71 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time40 min
- 4 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup uncooked regular rice [or converted rice]
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 cups water
- 1 Tbsp. PLUS 2 tsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 can (16 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup Mexican crema [or sour cream]
- 1 cup salsa verde
- 1 cup queso fresco cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray 8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Melt Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until almost tender. Stir in rice and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or rice is until golden. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add water and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 10 minutes. Stir in corn and cook covered an additional 10 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Remove skillet from heat, then stir in chicken, beans, Mexican crema and salsa verde. Spread 1/2 of the rice mixture in prepared dish; sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese, then top with remaining rice and cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh cilantro.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.