Quickest Ever Arroz con Pollo
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||35 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||60 %|
|Vitamin C||60 %|
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time25 min
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1 cup regular rice
- 1 1/2 cups Simple Sofrito*
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- Melt Country Crock® Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook rice, stirring frequently, 2 minutes or until rice is golden. Stir in Simple Sofrito and cook 1 minute.
- Stir in water and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 15 minutes.
- Stir in green peas and carrots and cook an additional 10 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in chicken and olives and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until heated through.
- *Simple Sofrito: Process 1 cup fresh cilantro, 1 large onion, coarsely chopped, 2 large bell peppers, coarsely chopped, and 2 cloves garlic in food processor until all is finely chopped. Heat 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil over medium heat and cook vegetable mixture with 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Traditional Pasta Sauce and 2 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon partially covered, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes. Remove cover and cook, stirring frequently, an additional 20 minutes or until thickened. Refrigerate or freeze until ready to use. Makes 1 quart sofrito.
- Cost per recipe*: $10.26. Cost per serving*: $1.71. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.4
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.5
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4