20-Minute Pozole-Style Stew
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||60 %|
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 2 pork tenderloins, cut into bite-size pieces (about 2 lbs.)
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 1 1/2 cups Simple Sofrito*
- 1 Tbsp. chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 can (15 oz.) hominy, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine pork with Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon in large bowl; set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook 1/2 of the pork, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until almost done. Remove pork and keep warm. Repeat with remaining oil and pork.
- Return pork to skillet. Stir in Simple Sofrito and chipotle peppers and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Stir in hominy and water and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 2 minutes or until pork is done.
- Stir in lime juice, then sprinkle with cilantro. Season, if desired, with additional Bouillon and serve over hot cooked rice.
- *Simple Sofrito: Process 1 cup fresh cilantro, 1 large onion, coarsely chopped, 2 large bell peppers, coarsely chopped, and 2 cloves garlic in food processor until all is finely chopped. Heat 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil over medium heat and cook vegetable mixture with 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Traditional Sauce and 2 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon partially covered, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes. Remove cover and cook, stirring frequently, an additional 20 minutes or until thickened. Refrigerate or freeze until ready to use.
- Cost per recipe*: $11.01. Cost per serving*: $1.84. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.6
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4.1
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.4
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.6