Chicken Margherita with Scampi Noodles & Spinach
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 package (12 oz.) fully-cooked breaded chicken cutlets
- 4 ounces sliced mozzarella cheese
- 1 package Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Scampi Flavor
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- Heat chicken in oven according to package directions, topping with cheese during last 3 minutes of bake time.
- Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Scampi Flavor according to package directions, adding spinach during last 2 minutes of cook time.
- Serve pasta topped with chicken. Sprinkle with tomato and garnish, if desired, with thinly sliced fresh basil leaves.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.6
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4.1
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.4
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.6