Cajun Shrimp with Scampi Noodles & Peppers
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 lb. uncooked medium shrimp
- 1/8 tsp. ground red pepper
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 2 medium red and/or yellow bell peppers, chopped
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Scampi Flavor
- Season shrimp with cayenne pepper. Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Remove shrimp and set aside.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet and cook red peppers, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add water and bring to a boil. Add Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Scampi Flavor and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, 7 minutes or until pasta is tender. Top with shrimp.
- VARIATION: For Cajun Chicken with Scampi Noodles & Peppers, use 1 lb. boneless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips instead of shrimp.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.5
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.2