Cajun Shrimp with Scampi Noodles & Peppers
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 lb. uncooked medium shrimp
- 1/8 tsp. ground red pepper
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 2 medium red and/or yellow bell peppers, chopped
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Scampi Flavor
- Season shrimp with cayenne pepper. Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Remove shrimp and set aside.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet and cook red peppers, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add water and bring to a boil. Add Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Scampi Flavor and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, 7 minutes or until pasta is tender. Top with shrimp.
- VARIATION: For Cajun Chicken with Scampi Noodles & Peppers, use 1 lb. boneless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips instead of shrimp.