Chili Bacon Mac & Cheese
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||180|
|Total Fat||20 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbs||62 g|
|Dietary Fiber||11 g|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||45 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 can (16 oz.) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Cheesy Bacon Macaroni
- Brown ground beef with chili powder in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. Season, if desired, with salt and black pepper.
- Drain tomatoes, reserving tomato juice. Add enough water to tomato juice to equal 1-1/2 cups. Stir tomato juice mixture, tomatoes, beans and corn into skillet. Bring to a boil.
- Add Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Cheesy Bacon Macaroni and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until pasta is tender. Serve, if desired, with sour cream and chopped green onions.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.