Shrimp Scampi Primavera
Featuring savory shrimp and fresh vegetables tossed in a delectable buttery sauce, this restaurant-style shrimp scampi primavera recipe is surprisingly easy to make—it’s ready in 20 minutes.
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 package Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Scampi Flavor
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 1 lb. uncooked medium shrimp
- 4 cups assorted fresh vegetables (broccoli, carrots, zucchini and yellow squash*)
- Prepare Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Scampi Flavor according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, melt 1 tablespoon Spread in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Remove shrimp from skillet and set aside.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet and cook vegetables, stirring frequently, 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in shrimp and Pasta. Serve, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.
- *SUBSTITUTION: Use 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen assorted vegetables, thawed and drained
- Cost per recipe*: $10.93. Cost per serving*: $2.73. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.6
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.5