Shrimp Scampi Primavera
Featuring savory shrimp and fresh vegetables tossed in a delectable buttery sauce, this restaurant-style shrimp scampi primavera recipe is surprisingly easy to make—it’s ready in 20 minutes.
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 package Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Scampi Flavor
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 1 lb. uncooked medium shrimp
- 4 cups assorted fresh vegetables (broccoli, carrots, zucchini and yellow squash*)
- Prepare Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Scampi Flavor according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, melt 1 tablespoon Spread in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Remove shrimp from skillet and set aside.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet and cook vegetables, stirring frequently, 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in shrimp and Pasta. Serve, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.
- *SUBSTITUTION: Use 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen assorted vegetables, thawed and drained
- Cost per recipe*: $10.93.
Cost per serving*: $2.73.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.